Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, September 6, 2010

Absence really makes the heart fonder. My love.

Today was a rather productive day. Productive meaning walking around town until I drop dead. Met up with Jing after school today @ town. After knowing her for 3 years, this is the 1st time we actually planned to meet up somewhere. Haha. Funny.

Nothing much to blog about lately. 2 lessons tomorrow, not looking forward to it. Probably will zone out during my second lesson again. Bleh. Goodbye.

Going to take a nap for awhile. Thanks to Han, I'm a pig now. Sighs!
8:20 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three