Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, August 23, 2010

Years gone by,

I think I've changed. For the better or for the worse, I do not know. Friends come and go. Some will be supportive but some will just find all sorts of ways to get to you. I think we all should move on from time to time. What's the point of hanging on and pass snide remarks at each other? Do you feel good doing that?

If you really treasure that friendship with that particular person, the least you could do is be supportive of what he/she is doing now.
11:11 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three