Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, August 17, 2010


I need another story, something to get off my chest. My life is kind of boring, need something that I can confess.

Other than trainings (as usual), I've pretty much nothing to do nowadays. School's starting in another 1 week, excited much?

Stayover @ Jing's, ice cream's @ Ice Cube, Din Tai Fung the next day with Jackson, Jing and Han. Headed back to school for training with fellow canoeists and tried out their killer legs exercise. Yeah, they said it right with "Oh my... Quads". I was aching like mad after that.

Nothing's really going on nowadays. Just life. Blogging is getting boring. Ha. BYE.

3:01 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three