|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
I love this picture. I love the wonder and the mystery and the simple, unfiltered awe that she’s looking at them with. Remember feeling that way about…everything when we were young? But at least the world back then was so much simpler."Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell them things and they won't judge you. This person is your soulmate, you best friend. Don't ever let them go." Greetings! Been really busy with work, trainings and birthday parties. 3 more days to the end of my contract and I'm really looking forward to it! Probably will be going back for training with fellow NYP canoeists, really want to try out their killer legs program :) DB training's great and more intensive compared to my canoeing days in NYP. Non-stop aching action but I think my body is adapting to it pretty well. Hopefully my physical fitness will improve, so I won't feel so breathless every minute I realised I havent been having time of my own recently. I thought I never needed it until now. Its been really long since I stayed at home, enjoyed the aircon in my humble little room while watching shows all day long. Maybe I should do it soon :) I miss my bed, I spend less than 8 hours on my bed nowadays :( 1 more hour to end of work, its a busy day. Meeting up with my Poly mates for teppanyaki @ Ion together with Han :) Till then, bye! By the way, I really want to volunteer @ the SPCA! REALLY REALLY WANT TO! ANYONE INTERESTED? :) 5:03 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |