Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello everyone! I've not been blogging and even if I blogged, my blog posts are really boring.

School just started 3 days ago. I don't even feel like I'm studying cause I only need to attend school for 3 days only. Been wanting to get a job but I'm still thinking. Considering the time I'll spend training and I still need time to revise my work.

University of London; its either self-study your ass off or you die. First week of school and I'm already having doubts about passing my exams next year.

Life is a bore. Going out later to get somethings before heading to training in the evening.

Meanwhile, shall try to figure out how to do the most-hated Econs tutorial. Ugh!
11:44 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three