Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, July 12, 2010



Yet another working week and I'm seriously drained. My plan to stay awake throughout for the world cup finals failed halfway.

I was pretty awake during the first half and texting enthusiastically with Han about the match. All the drama and tension like the kungfu kick Alonso got from Nigel De Jong (I remembered pretty clearly cause I was so mad. Ha) Half time, I fell asleep. Han called me when the second half started but I couldn't stay awake for long and gave up watching.

Spain won the World Cup, so I heard. How can I missed it?! I am so angry with myself right now. Pfft! At this moment, I am insanely tired and having a really hard time keeping myself awake.

Besides World Cup, something horrible happened last night. I wanted to on the kitchen's light and a lizard dropped on my hand. I jumped and screamed so loud that I woke my entire family up :D I swear the lizard felt really disgusting.

I had the most awesome time with my girlfriends on Friday night other than the impromptu clubbing outing. Don't you love sitting down with the close ones and just talk about anything you want so freely without any judgement? :) Time really flies and we've been friends for about 8 years now and our friendship is still going strong. They're the ones that know me inside out, been there for me during my lowest point even though I'm not always there whenever they needed me cause I'm always busy with canoeing.

I'm not the best when comes to managing friendships. I've drifted away from many throughout all these years and some I wished I made more effort in it.

The bonds are stronger with my canoeing mates because we went through all those torturous trainings together. All the breathlessness after every run/sprint sets, the faint feeling you get when you pushed yourself to the limit, the desire to win is so strong among all of us that we'll just compete against one another until we break through our boundaries and achieve morel; its because we stuck through all these shit together, we understand each other and was a pillar for one another to lean on.

The reason why I'm talking about this is because I went back for K4 canoe training on Saturday. To be back there, it feels like home to me. A place where it brings back wonderful memories. Paddling with the K4 crew again, it feels like heaven. I'm not exaggerating. Their the best K4 crew I can ever ask for.

Sunday was spent lazing around Han's place, headed down to hub for KOI (again)! Bread talk having some $1.10 promotion. Being the aunty me, I went to get 3. Sat down at one corner and we're people watching. I think the cab company have something against us. Whenever we wanted to cab home, there're no cabs in sight! Pfft.

I need to end here now! :D BYEEEE!
5:50 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three