|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Monday, July 26, 2010
The orientation row was pretty alright but the games are actually quite fun. Luckily I've Ms. Renee and Han with me, if not I'll be a lonely soul. Probably be going for the Tuesday land training and see how it goes :) Quite excited! The not so exciting part is that I'm sick. Sighs. It's time for me to stay away from the fried food. Attended Arianah's sister wedding after the orientation. All my teammates especially the guys are camwhoring from Fort Canning all the way to Marina Square. Check out the pictures on Jing's and Joyce's facebook and you'll know. Its been really long since we've hung out like this. We should do it more often but with something to do and not walking around aimlessly Marina. Haha. Okay, work's ending soon. 5 more mins! BYE! "The still of the morning, the color of the night, the sight of you, the smile on my face. I remembered every single word you said yesterday :)"
5:47 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |