|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
HELLO WORLD!I think all the exercising is not helping! Maybe my calories intake is more than my calories burned. Calories Intake > Calories Burned? OR Calories Intake < Calories Burned? My maths is getting rusty! Talking about mathematics, I'll be taking MATH1 during my first year. All the differentiation, integration stuff (all over again). Kill me. I love doing mathematics but I totally suck at it. Okay back to what I'm talking about. Yes, I've been running but I don't see myself getting losing weight or anything. Maybe its the intensity. Hmm.. I do see myself improved (stamina wise). I'll be attending SIM dragonboat orientation row this coming Sunday. Pretty excited! I think Singapore's weather is really screwed. One moment, its raining cats and dogs. The next moment, the sun is shining so brightly that I think I'm gonna be blind. If the topic that everyone is talking about "END OF THE WORLD 2012" really happens; do you think all of us in Singapore will die of heat or what? I think Tsunami will hit Singapore and all of us will just drown. Cause even rain, can cause such damage around us. Fact of the day: Do you know when a woman's ring fits the man's smallest finger, they are destined to be together? HMMMMMMMM.....!! Okay, that's all folks. AX SIGNING OUT :] P.S: I miss that impromptu Sentosa night trip. 4:47 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |