|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Saturday, July 24, 2010
"After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul. you learn that love doesn’t always mean learning and company doesn’t always mean security, and you begin to learn that kisses aren’t always considered contracts and presents aren’t always considered promises. After a while you learn that every sunshine burns if you get too close. So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. You eventually learn that you really can endure, that you really are strong, and you really do have a purpose in life."It's 2:51am on a Saturday morning. 3 years back, I'm usually asleep around this time due to training the next day. I'm really enjoying being free but at the same time, I do feel aimless in life. I've nothing to work towards for. No studying, no canoeing but just pure working for the sake of earning more allowance. I need a getaway, away from Singapore. I really miss that Hongkong trip with my team mates and Tioman trip with Han. It's just so much fun and laughter with them. I hate being alone at night, cause my mind tends to wonder and worry about the slightest things. I don't know why, but why do I feel so sad right now? It must be the night. Goodnights. 2:38 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |