|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Monday, June 28, 2010
Your smile keeps me up for days. I've been having this urge to get a tattoo on my ankle or my wrist but I do not have the guts to do it. Anyway, I'm having bad bad bad hair days. It sucks. I need to do something about it. I'm thinking about highlighting my hair too? I'm just being way too obsessed about myself lately. Han stayed over @ my place on Friday and headed to camp early in the morning the following day. I did the most retarded thing ever and I'm so embarrassed of myself for not checking before I leave the house. I spent my weekend sleeping over @ Han's. For the first time, I slept more than him. Totally drained. Some things or friends are just not worth holding on for. I don't see a point in it and I'll stop trying. People change right? For the better or for the worse, its up to them to decide for themselves. Honestly, I thought we were stronger than that. Or maybe they're just being the typical G that I've seen enough in my life. I had my share of fun and laughter but its time to really leave everything behind and focus on what I want in the future. Thanks for the memories, I say. So long and goodbye. 1:56 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |