Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What's up people? I don't feel like myself today, again.

Anyways, I was reading the papers on my way to work. I realized that there's a lot of "stab, rob and run" cases going on lately in Singapore and they blamed it on the increase of foreign workers coming to Singapore. The weird thing is, the attackers mostly aim at the construction workers. Hmm..

I guess Singapore night isn't that safe anymore.

Had a great dinner with my Dad and Grandma yesterday. It's been a long time since I sat down with them and talk about life. Grandma is being very proud for being able to take spicy food whereas I can't. Had chilli crab and they gave me all the pincers. How nice? :D

Rest for around 2 hours or so, headed down for a night run. Change of my running route and a longer distance. The run was exceptionally easy for me today because my mind was occupied with some other stuff than my own sound of breathing. Did some abs exercise and realised how much fatter I've grown since the last time. Depressing.

My wrist is being a bitch. The slightest movement like writing, hurts. I don't know whether it's due the prolonged injury from canoeing which I didn't care about in the beginning and continue paddling. And now, it's coming back but worse.

I miss Han, very much :[

One October Song” by Nico Stai

"You know that thing
That you say you sometimes dream of
Well I think it’s happening to me
You know they say
That time will take a hold you"
10:33 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three