Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, June 18, 2010

What is up with me and the colour, black? It's getting boring.

I was looking through my wardrobe today and realized most of my tee-shirts are all black. The funny thing is, I got 5 different adidas logo tees (all in black). What a waste of my money right? But I like it :D

Gawd, I'm such a boring person. Am I? :(

Anyway, need to buy more clothes for school soon!

I need to date Han for a shopping trip soon! <3

3 more mins to off work.

WHOOOO!! GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY TONIGHT! OLE OLE! BYEBYE!
4:51 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three