Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Whaddup!

The sky is extremely dark on this gloomy Wednesday morning. You know it's funny how the weather can affect our mood; like different colours represents how we feel at different point of time.

For example:

Red: Sexy.
Black: Gloomy
Pink: Feeling young?

... (I don't know, I'm just assuming)

So today I'm wearing black so I feel... mystical and gloomy? NOPE! Actually, I'm feeling quite happy today cause it's mid-week and it's 2 more days to weekend! I'm always counting down my 5-days work week. I'm happy but at the same time, sleepy! You can't deny that it's a perfect weather to sleep in on a rainy morning (it'll be good if I can snuggle up with ___) Fill in the blanks :D

... (Kay, I'm contradicting myself)

Yesterday was world cup night! Watched New Zealand vs Slovakia and Ivory Coast vs Portugal. Mannn, the goal that NZ scored at the last few mins was totally unexpected but still pretty awesome!

Ivory Coast vs Portugal. Ronaldo almost scored in the first half but the ball hit the post at the side. Pretty exciting much, I must say.

I'm too tired to watch Brazil vs North Korea @ 230am due to work :[

"My Hump" by Black Eyed Peas is on the radio now. What is up with all the "My hump, my hump, my hump. She's got me spinning, spinning all your money on me. Ahh, on me, on me"? Zzzzz.. Doesn't make any sense other than all the humping and ahh-ing here and there.

... (I'm gonna have a real good time, tonight)

Note to Han: I can't wait to see you tomorrow love.

ANYWAY,

987fm is my all-time favourite radio station especially through my 8-hours working day. Loving Shan & Rozz show, they have really good chemistry huh? :]

It's 12pm now and the sky's still dark. I'm loving the weather!

SHOCKING NEWS. It's lunch time now and I'm NOT hungry. I need to train myself to eat at certain period only so I won't crave for food at unnecessary times and gain weight. Hmm.. something I read from SHAPE. Apparently, its working!

KAY, that's all for today!

Before you go, check this article out!
Click here to read the it!

Floods in central S'pore (Orchard). Rare sight in Singapore, at least for me it is. HAHA. GOOD DAY!

P.S: Follow me on twitter!
1:17 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three