Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This post is totally random.

Canoeists pretty much have no life? What more do they do, besides train, eat, hang out with other canoeists, and then back to training. And thats during the holidays. What people don't understand is, we enjoy the company and we'll not get bored of each other. It's a strong relationship.

I realized I need a new bag, pencil case and more clothes for school. Actually, shorts and tee shirts will do. I guess I'm still not the kind of girl that bothers to dress up to school everyday.

HAN(EY), when are we going for some stationary shopping? :D

GOD, I'm BORED (Hi, bored) at work.

Yeah, that's how bored I am now.
11:39 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three