Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh my goodness, I regretted for being lazy to go down of my house and bet on Germany! I predicted Germany winning by 1-0 and HT FT D-A. I could've won. Grrr. Biggest regret of the month!

Anyway hello little ones, gambling is bad and addictive :((

But at the same time, it doesn't hurt to gamble every 4 years right? I think at least there's a higher chance in winning compared to the 4-digits prediction game. Agree?

I'm really loving Argentina especially Messi. Awesome display of skills.

Side track. People who watched the series "House" would know Hugh Laurie. It's only after so many seasons and I finally watched his interview on Youtube. He's actually British! Totally random, I know.

It's ONLY Thursday. Why is the week passing so slowly? I'm really looking forward to the month of July. I'll be having the enrolment talk and orientation which means days off from work. YAY! I wanted to leave initially but ended up staying until the end of contract.

God, I can't wait for the weekends. I need my sleep, seriously. I've been waking up late for work this entire week. God-knows-why I'm always sleeping so late.

Sometimes it sucks to be 21, somehow you no longer have excuses to not know things anymore. Parents will start to give you more responsibilities like earning your own allowance, pay your own bills and stuff. I guess I'm lucky in a way, because I'll only have to start paying my own stuff after I finally found a part-time job and earn enough to support myself. But at the same time, I'm really dependent on my family since young. Its gonna take awhile to get used to all the.. responsibilities. I think I sound like a spoiled brat. But whatever, at least I'm trying :]

_______

I know there'll come a day when it's difficult to pass
But you'll have no reason to fear I promise I'll be here
If someone ever breaks your heart
And feel your world is torn apart
My love for you will bring you through hard times
I'll help you be strong


I remember that faithful day when you wanted to visit me because I was heartbroken. You developed the photos with little notes behind and wanted to give me a surprise outside my house. I also remember that the very same day, I made you sad by making all the wrong decision. Despite all of that, you held me tight in your arms and tell me "Everything is gonna be okay". I remember all the times you tried to make me happier but deep down, you're equally as sad as I am. I remember that very video we took on the Flyer with all the promises in it but it all came true.

And, I remember how difficult it was for a period of time. .

When I thought back about everything, I'm thankful that you never gave up.
Sometimes I wished I can share the stories behind but some things are better kept between us and the one very good friend of ours ;)

I just know that you're an amazing person.

I miss you, every second of every day when you're away.
2:29 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three