|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
If only I have eyes like hers...I've been watching the series "The Listener" these few days. As you can pretty much tell from the show title, it's someone with the ability to listen to people's thoughts and also see what kind of horrible stuff is gonna happen next. So yeah, the hero saves the day -.- If only I can hear what people are thinking... But I guess we're all pretty much corrupted up there nowadays. ANYHOOOS, I'm insanely bored (Driving my crazy-kinda bored) and when I'm bored; I'm hungry. God dammit, why must my digestive system so freaking good? I go to the toilet every hour cause I've been drinking lots of water. That explains my better complexion? HAHA. Me here, am obsessed with cards nowadays. The one I just applied arrived at my house mailbox yesterday! Another card collection to my pathetic wallet with no money :(( ... (I just found 10 cents on the floor) Okay, I'm not totally broke. I'm 10 cents richer!! *Jumps* I just added a new widget, formspring at the side of my blog:) Still trying to figure out how to implement twitter in my blog. Hmm.. Any genius? Okay, its another pointless blog post again. Goodbye earth, I'm going to heaven. 5:04 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |