Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, June 11, 2010

Howzit, bru? (How is it going, brother?)

Guess what? It's the start of World Cup tonight! It's funny that I don't watch the English Premiere League or anything but I just love to watch the World Cup? Maybe its because I can join in the conversation when the boys are chatting so I don't feel left out. Haha! But the fact is, I just love the excitement of finding out who will be the ultimate winner at the end of the entire game. I'll be sitting in front of the tv with my dad, going crazy. Haha. My dad is quite a "World-Cup-Supporter-Only" fan. That explains why the daughter which is me, only watch soccer during the World Cup season. Thanks to him :]

So, which country are you supporting tonight? South Africa vs Mexico. Even though the South Africans are playing at their home ground, I guess the Mexicans stand a higher chance of winning. Technically, Mexicans are better. Actually, no home teams have actually lost in their first game in World Cup. I guess South Africans will be the first in history.

(I totally got all these information from the reading the news. You must be thinking why I knew so much. HAHA. I'm trying to act like a "oh-I-know-so-much-about-soccer" girl. I knew nuts about it!)

Anyway, Singaporeans are supporting teams like Brazil, England or Spain etc. Predictable, actually. Everyone is going with the crowd, supporting the more popular teams.

"Come on, give the other countries a chance"

OKAY, nuff of me blabbering about soccer.

Took leave on Thursday for my dental because I broke my brackets by biting ice during the clubbing night. Ha. I must be too tipsy to know what exactly I'm doing :D They're going on Wednesday again and I'm so tempted! It's funny how I'm always the first to get high, first to wake up from it and see everyone going crazy. Haha. It's good to let loose once in awhile.

Stayed over @ Han's on Wednesday. Woke up around 11 plus to the face of Mr. Sleepyhead after 10 solid hours of sleep. Spell SHIOKNESS for me. Washed up and had our favourite fishball noodle. Went down to the IT show and search for our new laptop. Searching for the best deal with the best specifications for our laptop. We're deciding between Sony VAIO or ACER. In the end, we got ourselves "Acer Aspire Timeline 5820T" and with an upgrade to 4Gb ram.

I'm still thinking of whether to get an ITouch from the IT show or wait till the IPhone 4G that is coming out in July. How?! Any suggestions people?

Kay, that's all.

Bonne journée people!
1:19 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three