|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Monday, June 7, 2010
Hello readers, I had quite a fulfilling week. Thursday was Glenn's birthday. We headed down to Soprano fine dine & wine over @ Temasek Club for dinner. Delicious pasta and dessert they have over there and really nice ambience! Catch up with my Polytechnic classmates and they never fail to put a big smile on my face with all their overly-dramatic acts on situations. Haha. Friday headed Kim's restaurant @ Jalan Kilat for some Korean cuisine. I must say, I'm not really a very big fan of Korean food but it was nice to finally see my girlfriends again after so long. Chialing and I keep mispronouncing words and ended up being the joke of the night(Mostly me). Went down to Xiaoxian's house to visit baby Lucas and he is really adorableeeeeeeeeee! Like the cutest thing on earthhh! :) Saturday I finally got to meet Han after the entire week! Spent the entire day at his house cause we're both quite tired from working and stuff :) In the night, met up with my team mates and headed down to Powerhouse. It was really a damn chaotic night with all the loud music, drinking and dancing. Sunday was Legs and Paddles with Han! 3km of canoeing and 6km of running together. Our 3km canoeing was a breeze because we're both from what CCA? (Canoeing, of course). Its really good for our first time paddling together other than the fact his paddle keep hitting my head. Painful :( After I got out from the canoe and walked over to our changing area to our shoes. After that it was 6km of run around Bedok Reservoir. Woah, the first 3km was hell. I whined like a baby throughout the 3km (I think Han wanted to kill me, kidding) but the next 3km was gooooodie <3 OKOK. This post is super draggy and boring. I shall stop here now :) Anyways, I created a formspring account. Http://www.formspring.me/jaslynaixing You can ask me any questions if you want, and I'll answer it as long as its not some ridiculous questions :O BTW, I love you:] 1:39 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |