|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Hello hello hello! I have nothing much to do nowadays other than work. I have no life at all. I'm finally meeting up with my girlfriends for late night out over @ town tomorrow! Hopefully everyone can make it :) Okay, I've decided that I'm gonna take part of my pay to do something to my hair. Its horrible and I can't stand it anymore. I think I shall do it over the weekend. And yay, Brazil won yesterday! :) Good investment. I need motivation to stick to my running plans. Changing from consistent long distance to intervals. Hmmm.... I'm really getting fatter and fairer (which part of me hates it but loves it at the same time) Contradict much? And back to my hair, its driving me insane. Goodbye. 10th July K4? :) Looking forward to it but I think I'm not physically fit already. FAT FAT :(( 5:47 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |