|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Monday, June 14, 2010
Greetings to you.A great way to start your Monday morning is to listen to "Bleed" by Hot Chelle Rae on radio, NOT. This song makes me all moody with all the "I bleed my heart out on this paper. For all those times those words were never said" lyrics. I need some happy songs like "If you're happy and you know it, you clap your hand" and I'll clap retardedly after it :D *claps claps* This question is in my mind after I watched "Remember Me" on the net. "What if one day I passed away suddenly, will anyone remember me?" Ha. Ignore me please.
Booyeah. Han is having his duties now, I kinda miss him. If only I have some magical powers like the ones in Harry Potter where you touched a boot and they'll fly you to somewhere else. I'd like that; to fly to his camp and back to work within an hour. But I think I'll get really giddy cause of all the spinning with the boots and stuff. Hmm.... I'm deciding whether to stop work on the 30th June or 9th July due to school. How am I supposed to tell my boss? I've never resigned from any jobs before :[ Yeah, responsible me but not this time. Anyhow. Jing and I created this secret tumblr recently. Do you want to know it? Hello, Duh? Obviously I won't post it up here, if not it'll not be a secret anymore! :D Ha. It's no biggie anyway nor its a secret. It's for our own entertainment. Supposed to be up soon but the layout is way tooo hideous. Haha. Right right, Jing?!?! Going back for land training with Weiyi later. Been damn long since I last saw them training (not clubbing). Haha. So long and goodbye readers. Hope you'll have an awesome week ahead! :] 1:32 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |