Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, June 21, 2010

Dear diary, tonight is one of those nights again. A night that I'll lie on my bed and reflect about life. Thinking about all the things that were said; good or bad. So many things inside of me and I can't get it out. Right now, I don't know whats gotten into me. I'm just feeling really... (no idea whats the correct word to describe except @?!%&!?!)
12:42 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three