Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today is one of my happier days. Why?

1. Han is being a J.P on the way back to school while we're on the train but I know he's trying to make me laugh like mad.

2. I get to see my team mates and they are really my happy pills! :)

3. I finally got my graduation gown.

Yay, I'm damn exhausted. BYE! :)
12:03 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three