|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Monday, May 10, 2010
![]() “Pardon the way that I stare. There’s nothing else to compare. The thought of you leaves me weak. There are no words left to speak. But if you feel like I feel. Then let me know that it’s real. You’re just too good to be true. Can’t take my eyes off you.” A sudden urge to cut my hair today and I did it! I feel so light and nice now :] I got a place in SIM, BSc Banking & Finance. No news from NTU yet. No news is good news but whatever. I think I'll be accepting my offer in SIM. Took leave on Thursday and will be heading down to hand up the forms and pay my fees with Han. Nothing much going on in my life nowadays other than work. B.O.R.I.N.G Looking forward to June and Aug. Whoopee-dooooo! :) Something's gonna happen to me soon. BYE! 9:34 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |