Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, May 27, 2010

Its the last working day of the week! *Swirls*

Caught Prince of Persia with Han after work yesterday night. I'm in love with both Jake Gyllenhaal & Gemma Arteton. I love how the way they fight with each other and the next moment, something magical happens. Right Han? ;]

"You leave me breatheless"

Its 4:20pm on a cloudy Thursday and I have completed all my assignments for today. It was a pretty productive day. Now, I need to find things to occupy my mind for the next 1hour and 40mins.

I was thinking of surfing the net about Gemma Arteton but I guess there's no need to since Han is the number 1 fan. I probably can ask him anything about her. Haha ;)

Anyways, go listen to "Airplanes" by B.O.B Ft. Hayley Williams. It's been on repeat mode since forever at work.

"Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now"


If you guys saw my facebook page, I guess you would have seen the video I made for the team. I'm glad that my team mates liked the video.

Just a sudden thought went through my mind while making the video.

"Is it time for me to let go?"

I realised all my previous posts are all about reminiscing; hoping things will go back to the times when I'm still in Polytechnic. The truth is, I can't go back to the past. I have to accept the fact that I'm actually growing up and being stuck at the moment will not help me at all.

The fact is, I am afraid of what my future will be like. That is why I refuse to move on and hoping time will stop.

Question like "What if I can't do well in the society and I'm stuck with a job on a desk, 8 hours a day doing stuff that I'm not even enjoying?"

All the "what-ifs" that is going through my mind really scares me. But deep down, I know I'm capable of something more.

But on a brighter note, I know there'll be people that will stick with me no matter what. And I know there'll be this special someone, catching me whenever I fall :]

I can't wait for school to start in August.

University of London - Banking and Finance.
The potential banker, me? Maybe in another 10-20 years.

...(Don't laugh at me behind the screens, I feel you from here) *stares at you*

Kay bye!
5:11 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three