|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Friday, May 7, 2010
I haven't seen my dad or should I say, parents for the longest time. No idea of what are they up to nowadays. Both of them will come home at ungodly hours when I'm deep asleep. I still can hear them opening the door and coming in to check on me. But the sleepy part of me refuses to just wake up and greet them. They're the adults, they should be considerate and not disturb their children when we need our rest. Not the other way round. ... (That's the pampered side of me talking; not the real me. Ha) I lost my train of thoughts, again. Time's up. Just before I go, suddenly popped up in my mind again. "I miss the taste of sweet victory but most importantly, I miss the people that made me everything possible in order to have that taste."
10:08 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |