Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hello you, little people.

My current favourite hobby is to countdown everyday during work. It's 5.51pm now which means I have 9 more minutes to freedom (for the day).

Today's workload was extremely heavy after lunchtime and I didn't really have a time to take a breather. I love working with Frenchman, not only the cute ones. They are very polite and well-mannered. Sometimes I think some Asians should be ashamed of themselves for being so rude and impatient even though we're all educated; majority of us.

It's a joy working here most of the time :]

I was looking through the facebook pages of some of my teammates and I wish I was still studying in NYP. Feeling really disconnected from them now when I don't go back for trainings. Maybe it's a phase I need to get over with? No idea. All I know is that I miss them.

I want to study forever.
6:00 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three