Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hello tomatoes, how was your weekend?

I know I totally am loving mine.

Headed down for canoe training on Saturday. The feeling was great but at the same time not so great knowing that my standards dropped drastically since the last time I paddled. Looking at my team mates training for National Canoe Championship made me realized how much I miss the feeling of being strong and mighty in the waters. The feeling of training so hard and wanting to be the best of the best. The feeling of wanting to push on even though I've reached my own breaking point because you know somebody is chasing after you and the satisfaction you get after every training. And even if you are having a bad training, you know that there'll always be a good friend beside you for you to fall back on and complain; knowing that they'll always be there encouraging you.

But most of all, I miss the feeling of winning. I guess even coach could tell that I wanted to join them for training.

Maybe... I'll continue canoeing in SIM. You know it's hard to let go of something that makes you happy doing it. Its a kind of joy that nobody can really understand other than people that are having the same passion for this sport.

I guess I'm being a little emotional all of a sudden. Ha.

After canoeing, headed down to Han's to rest and we cabbed down to Aunty Pam's in the evening for dinner. Han challenged his cousin, Shawn (National Chess Player) one round of chess game and was defeated within 5 mins but not bad for his first time playing it. It was an enjoyable night just sitting around, talking and laughing at the slightest thing. Stayed over @ Han's and headed down to Queensway to buy my shoes. Went down to vivo after that and settled our dinner there.


"Only you can make this world seem right.
Only you can make the darkness bright.
Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do.
And fill my heart with love for only you."


This week will be a short one since Friday's Vesak Day! :) YES!
11:02 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three