Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, May 31, 2010

Hello there, how was your long weekend?

Han came over on Friday afternoon and we went to IMM for lunch. The night was spent at Aunty Pam's condo swimming and it was drizzling. A nice relaxing night by the poolside with Han was a great way to wrap up the night.

Saturday and Sunday was spent cheering on my team mates over @ MacRitchie reservoir. I think they did a great job and should be proud of themselves. Even though the competition was tough but they gave it their best.

Evening was going to random places, driving all around but always ended up @ IMM, consecutively 3 days in a row. They should reward us with "IMM Loyalty Card" or something like that. Ha.

Reason being, crocs ;)

And there came Sunday night, I didn't want the weekend to end :(
1:16 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three