Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Greetings.

I feel quite empty on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I have breakfast, work, wait for lunch and back to work. Dinner takes forever to come and by the time it reaches, the desire for food isn't there anymore so I skip it but by 12am the cravings are back and the fighter within me gets too tired to fight and I give in. I then gorge and wake up with a tummy; a bigger one.

My contract for 'Taylor Nelson Sofres Singapore' just ended. Even though it was only for a short term but I've met really nice colleagues. I'm really drained. I welcome the weekends more than ever now.

I'm in a dilemma now. Parts of me wants to participate but when I see my work schedule, it's almost impossible to train and I'll be really drained. Sighs.

Went running after dinner with Han over @ JP. He really knows how to cheer me up :]

这个世界唯一的你
是我拥有的奇迹
对我说的一字一句
都是我们的秘密
紧紧拥抱唯一的你

I miss canoeing.
9:23 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three