Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, May 21, 2010

Good morning sunshine.

I wake up in the morning and get out of bed. Started making a mental list in my head of all the things that I am grateful for. Early in the morning, it’s the dawn of a new day. There are new hopes, new dreams, new ways. I open up my eyes and my mind, and I wonder how life will surprise me today.

I'll make this a positively beautiful day.
1:05 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three