Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, April 13, 2010

This week is full of thoughts. The exhaustion is coming from nowhere until we look at the bigger picture and realize that we are tired of being…

…ourselves.

Tired of following the rules. Eating on time. Wearing the right clothes that would cover all that society decided to be wrong. You’re tired of sleeping, waking up. Tired of pretending to be lonely, just so they’d notice because happiness was a normal thing. Nothing’s wrong with you if you’re smiling. And who needs a jolly good fellow?

It’s misery who loves company.

Reading at my own free time is a fresh air to breathe. There are no sides taken. You just have to think and imagine. You’re allowed not to decide. There’s no need to hurry up. And sometimes you would love to keep things that way. Throw a bomb, and watch it thunder. Plant a seed, and watch it grow.

And suddenly whatever I'm typing up there doesn't seem to make any sense but at the same time, it does?

We’re all tired actors. Bored with the same script. We’re hanging on just to see what they will throw our way.

There are some days where we let ourselves be afraid. Of our capabilities (or if we are even capable), of our desires (if they’re really what we want, or if they’re mere illusions), of our dreams (if one day we’ll wake up) and of tomorrow (will there be another one?)

But it’s either you sink, or swim.

I call these moments (of thinking too much about failure and emptiness) as Days of Romeo .

A lot is on my mind today and somehow "Transatlanticism" by Death Cab calms me down. It is one of my top favourite songs actually. Tonight is one of the rare occasion where I just like to sit and pen down my thoughts and hope that the world will be a better place to live in.

I miss how simple the past used to be. Don't you agree?

Sometimes, I wonder whether anyone reads my posts. Hmm...
11:20 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three