|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Friday, April 23, 2010
For the first time in my life, everything felt right.You know I have this obsession about vampires. Recently, I'm watching this show called "The Vampire Diaries" and I really love this character "Damon Salvatore". He's this bad & mean guy but deep down he's really a nice guy. I'm attracted to bad boys. Ha. Anyways, this "Damon Salvatore" guy is "Ian Somerhalder" and I think he's really really hot. Just check him out in the show and I think most girls will go "Ga-ga, ah-ah-ah" for him. To my team mates that's going for PA: This race is gonna be tough, obviously tougher than the previous years but always BELIEVE in your own ability. Even though the entire national team will be down this time, you got nothing to lose at all. As much as winning is important; At the end of the day when you end the race, you'll look back and know you gave them a fight and it's your best :] 12:43 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |