Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ever want something? Anticipate it? Get it? But it turned out to be everything you expected it to be… and lose it? On second thought, maybe it isn’t lost? Perhaps its just a sign of things to come. Hmm...

Its just.. I don't know. Funny how life plays out certain situations at times. You tend to not be able to appreciate the full puzzle because for one reason or another you’re stuck on one piece. But once that piece has ran its course then is put into place and you take a step back and look at the full picture. You tend to be happy to have gone through that part of the puzzle to reach the next part. My puzzle might not be complete, but I’m definitely digging this new piece.

First day of National Womens is down. 2nd for 1000m and 3rd for 200m. Today is one of those days where I can't really figure out whether I'm happy or sad. I can't help but keep thinking back that we were so close.

We were so... close.

But we all did our very best :]
Look forward to the second day of the competition and it'll all be over.
10:42 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three