Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, April 29, 2010

Does it mean if I don't do the things I used to do, we can't be friends anymore? Or maybe we weren't even friends in the 1st place, just strangers sharing the passion about one sport?

And when the passion fades, the friendship dies off too.

Is it supposed to be this way? Is it fair to even judge us even when we chose to pursue other things than to continue this way of life?
11:14 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three