Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, March 16, 2010

When I think of you, I can't help smiling, knowing that you've completed me somehow :]


Training was really tiring today. At the end of the training, I felt like my whole upper body especially my arms are paralyzed or something. But I haven't been working out like this since forever. Conclusion, it was a productive training :]


Chatted on the phone with Han about SIM application. It's quite confusing, or should I say he make me confused? Haha. Cause there's so many things to think about before applying. UOL, RMIT, UB?!


Or maybe I should go and join the Navy?


Application aside.


I really need a flexible job for me to manage training and work at the same time. I can't wait for NWCC to come and I can go for another holiday trip! :]


It's 2am now, sleeping time! BYE! *vanishes*
1:46 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three