|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Friday, March 12, 2010
![]() ![]() ![]() What's up?It's the start of my training this week and I'm aching all over. Wednesday's my first sea training after a gazillion years but the rain spoiled everything. We all ended up back in school gymming and running around the field bare-footed. It felt good to be working out after so long especially after exams. Saturday will be the start of serious training again, aiming towards the next competition, NWCC, which will probably be my last too. So now my concern is, how am I supposed to find a job if I'm going to continue training on a regular basis for the next one and a half month? Obviously I have a lot of catching up to do with training especially paddling but my mom is asking me to find a job. Sighs. I'm lost or should I say, I'm stuck; dilemma? Anyways, met up with my girlfriends with Jon yesterday night for dinner @ Thai Express. As usual, endless gossips about people. You know, girls. A last minute decision to go to Powerhouse. So they accompanied me back home to take my IC and get changed. Cabbed down to St James and partied the whole night. We didn't stay long but I was ALMOST wasted but I didn't. Thank God. Yeah, I ended up speaking in gibberish and stumbled all over the place. Haha. My expression is really horrible here(That's why I crossed it out)But I really like this picture somehow. Luckily I woke up with no hangover this morning. Headed out to meet Jon for lunch and went over to ICA building to collect his passport for our trip next month. Thanks to the guy (I assumed its a guy because they're always better with technology, agree?) who invented ITouch, the waiting was not that unbearable. Here's the exciting part, we waited there for almost 3 hours for our turn. In the end, the "good" news is that he could not collect his passport yet due to some reason. Exciting right? (I'm being sarcastic btw) *Faints* After a long and tiring day, the night was pretty well-spent having dinner & resting :] and, I miss you already. I'm really beat, gonna head to bed now. Ciaos. By the way, my braces is really killing me, the tension it puts on my teeth is too much to bear sometimes. For the sake of nicer teeth, it's all worth it but I just need to whine :[ 1:24 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |