|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Monday, March 22, 2010
Says the picture :]I need to get my head back into the game but its so difficult nowadays. I don't know whether anyone understands how I'm feeling now. There's just so many things I want to do right now but I have to put everything on hold because of the competition. Maybe it's selfish of me to think this way, I don't know. Yesterday I couldn't wake up on time for training. In the late afternoon, headed down to CCK to book the trip for Tioman. Went over to Han's for dinner and town-ed with Fiona and Jon. Shopped around for Fiona's wallet and she got one from Fossil and it's really really nice! :] Now I'm looking through forums about RMIT, UOL and the courses to take. Quite confusing :[ Alrights, taking a nap now. Training in the evening. Toodles! 9:55 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |