|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
My final paper is finally over! *Screams* Tomorrow I'll be out of Singapore from Wednesday to Saturday. It's time to take a nice break without thinking about anything except enjoying myself. After the break, it'll be training again and starting all over from scratch. Time to find a job too and start saving up for more trips! :]I'll leave you guys with the a song by Michelle Branch, Sooner or Later. Enjoy! 5:25 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |