Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, March 16, 2010


I miss the days where we just sat by the swing and have a heart-to-heart talk :]

Have you ever met people who is trying so hard to be somebody else?

And sometimes you just want to tell he/she off in their face, and ask he/she to stop it because it's really annoying. The best part is instead of being a better person, he/she become somebody that's really insensitive, immature and proud. Life would be so much better off without that particular person in it :]
11:01 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three