|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Friday, March 26, 2010
Greetings. It's Thursday and a rest day. I'm really exhausted from the past few days of training and still trying to get used to it, again. 8am in the morning, Han called me after his 24 hours duty but I was half asleep. 2 hours later... Quelle surprise! He appeared in my room and woke me up from my beauty sleep. It was a surprise but a nice surprise. The day was spent resting, counter-striking, confirming the trip to Tioman which is on the 24th to 26th :] When I'm on my way home, I got a surprise SMS from NTU saying that I was shortlisted for an interview! Hopefully I'll do well and they'll offer me a place there. *prays hard* "I went from the floor of the deepest ocean up to the surface where I am now sailing on the water. There are still waves and storms, but I have found the air that I was searching for." BYE! 1:06 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |