Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tomorrow will be the start of my exams.

Weekends was pretty well-spent with Han. Even though my whole mind was thinking about my coming exams most of the time but he managed to get my mind off work for awhile. Evening time was swimming, dinner and drove around until we ended up at Fort Canning. Pretty nice place to just sit down and have a heart-to-heart talk.

Sunday was all about studying and memorizing of notes. Oh god, I think I've reached my saturation point. I can't take in anymore information but I'm still trying to squeeze in a little more details into my puny brain.

We finally submitted our University documents after much procrastination.

Conclusion, happy.
11:15 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three