|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Oh hello!I officially give up on studying "SAVING MATRIX" because after trying to figure it out more than half an hour, I realised that I'm totally wasting my time. Whatever I memorize disappeared after like.. 10 mins? Nothing can get into that brain of mine. It's time to take a break. I'm studying way too hard for the entire day. It's time to head to bed and wait for some miracle to happen. Like.. maybe I'll have some super memory like the girl from heroes? or stuff like that. Just chatted with Adeline for a moment. I just miss my girlfriends and canoemates. I know I whine a lot nowadays.
Okay, I should shoot myself. BYEEEEEEEEEEEE! 1:20 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |