Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, February 25, 2010


My mind runs a blank every time I open up the page where I used to spill my heart to. I used to have so much to say, now I can barely write a sentence.

But the day is not today. I think this will be my "longest" post in like... months? Finally changed my blog layout and added playlist back. So, enjoy!

Acoustic music is the best. Paramore's cover on "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon is awesome. It's in my playlist on my blog. You can click the pinkish arrow button on the top right to maximize the top of the bar. There're more great acoustic songs that I'll be adding into the playlist soon.

Anyways, there's this cover on "Terrified" by Didi Benami from this season's American Idol. I think she's really good and her cover sounded better than the original. Check it out on the playlist too!

Music speaks my mind especially this song

You by the light
Is the greatest find
In a world full of wrong
You're the thing that's right

Finally made it through the lonely
To the other side

Chorus:
You said it again
My heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watchin' the shadows burnin' in the dark

And I-I-I'm in love (I'm in love)
And I-I-I'm terrified
For the first time
And the last time
In my only life, life


Back to my life. 2 semestral papers down, 1 more to go. It's nice to finally meet up with my canoe mates again. I know I talked non-stop over lunch but there's so much to catch up with them. Dinner over @ Cityhall with Han. Today felt really calm and nice, chatting about things we don't normally talk about. A totally different kind of feeling he say? :)

I should probably hit the sack now, I'm dead beat. Tomorrow will the start of another mugging session.

Oh, one last thing. I got this sudden urge to delete all my past years' posts. Should I or should I not? Hmm..
1:27 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three