|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Time really flies, right? In a blink of an eye, its Year 2010. Many things have changed within the past one year. I know I've changed. Maybe whatever that happened recently changed my perspective in life. Good or bad, I don't know. I just realised that there's so much more to life rather than being upset about somebody. Maybe whatever events that happened during the 2 weeks of holidays, made me realised that it's not worth my tears and emotions anymore. Right now, all I know is that I'm much happier compared to the past. At least now, I do not have to try so hard to be happy, it just happens :) I'm just thankful for all those that stood by me. But no matter how much we've all changed, deep down, I guess we're still the same person inside. About the team. To see coach's disappointed expression on Monday, really hit me. Where's our motivation? Where's all our commitment and spirit? Or are we training for all the wrong reasons? Quoting from Coach: "All of you can rise up to this level is not because you've got a good coach, it's because you guys trained hard enough to be at where you are" But I guess somehow, somewhere along, we all have lost our way in this sport. 9:22 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |