Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, January 22, 2010




2 hr 36:32:41 for 27km, Senior Womens.

3 minutes behind the Nationals (But they didn't really train for this marathon).
But I guess I can say well done for our very first marathon?

Looking through the photos and I kind of miss my national team training days. Even though I only stayed for a few months but it was really a great experience. Sometimes I can't help but wonder, what would my life be like if I were to endure a little longer and stayed on?


Hmmm.....

Anyways, been really exhausted with schoolwork recently ):

Thank God for the weekend! <3<3

11:09 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three