Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Crashing through a deeper ocean
Drowned in waves of pure emotion
Tears they’re rolling from each others eyes.
It’s you and me against the world now
Take my hand, lets find a marching band
That beats the rhythm of our hearts

We’re the fire the flames
They can’t put out
A faith like oxygen
So breathe it in
Be with me now,
It’s us against the world
It’s us against the world
Try stopping us now"
10:40 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three