|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Monday, January 18, 2010
Brighter Than Sunshine Here I am in school on a Wednesday afternoon, trying to complete my project ASAP but still ended up at this white box, typing away. Decided to give myself a break after all the trainings and competitions to catch up with work and people. Birthday parties to attend on Friday, Sentosa on Saturday, something exciting on Sunday? :) Entrepreneurship, Java Development, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Project. Few more weeks to graduation and the school just want to torture you to the maximum before they release you from hell hole forever. Anybody got any job opportunities after graduation? I need to work real bad cause I'll be going overseas during my holidays, hopefully. Anyhows, am really looking forward to the days ahead. I guess it's gonna be real awesome. Hehehe. Okay, bye! 11:16 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |