|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Blessed Hi everyone, it's 3:28am on a Saturday morning. The super hardworking me is doing her project which is due on next Tuesday. I've been facing my laptop since 9pm after meeting up with Mr. Han. Integrating Paypal with my website is draining the life out of me because I have totally no idea how to do it. The supposedly "help" called the internet isn't of much of a use as I can't find any solutions to my errors. Gahh. I've been missing out 2 weeks of training ever since SCM. Other than catching up with my school work, managed to catch up with some of my friends too :) Everyday, it's just getting better. I'm so glad that you're finally out of my mind. Goodbye. 3:30 AM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |