Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, December 11, 2009

This post is just a combination of the things I blogged about last time.

Most of our lives are a series of images; they pass us by like towns on a highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.

The more you love the more it hurts, when you look back at what you've lost, there are times when the pain just seems unbearable. Instead of looking back of what was lost, why not look forward to what has yet to come. While the past can never be relived except in our memories, we can endeavour to give purpose to our lives through hope.

And right now? I feel good. Good in a strange sort of way. Happy yet unhappy. Content yet not quite satisfied. Ignorant yet secretly fully aware of everything that is going on. Sleepy yet hyper. But more of sleepy.

It's alright and I'll be fine,
Don't worry about this heart of mine,
Just take your love and hit the road.
There's nothing you can do or say,
You're gonna break my heart anyway,
Just leaves the pieces when you go.


You know, I'm much stronger (emotionally) than you think I am.

ANYWAYS ON A BRIGHTER NOTE!

I saw my timing for my POL-ITE K1 1000m Finals. I broke my personal best timing!

Last year, I clocked a 4:42mins.
This year, I clocked a 4:36mins.

Seriously unexpected but I'm pretty sure it was the water condition that made it possible. Haha!

Okay bye!
2:18 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three