Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, December 24, 2009

"Heres to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round heads in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules and they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them. Disagree with them. Glorify, or viliafy them. But the only thing you cant do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy one, we see genius.

Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do"


— Steve Jobs
2:28 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three